In the Toronto area? Request your own custom designed and super delicious cupcakes: jannabananacakes@gmail.com

Friday, July 9, 2010

An Emotional tale of Pug Cakes

Lately I’ve been really missing having a furry, four-legged friend around. I miss the enthusiastic greeting I received when I walked through the front door. It made me feel as if I was the most important person in the world. I miss all the cuddles I’d get when I was feeling sad. I never felt lonely with her around! Most of all, I miss the unconditional love that me and that tiny little creature shared.


I have a little brother, named Pug. And since this kid at times can be charming or something, my family has always had a love affair with Pug dogs. So when/if I’m ever ready to love another dog again, it is going to be a Pug named Bryan.


Since lack of finances/rock star lifestyle can get in the way of this endeavor, I suppose for now, cupcakes will have to do. Which I guess, isn’t so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment