In the Toronto area? Request your own custom designed and super delicious cupcakes: jannabananacakes@gmail.com

Monday, June 28, 2010

Cupcakes!!

For the past two years, anyone that knows me can tell you I have a passion for cupcakes. This borderline obsession started two Christmases ago when my best friend Holly bought me a cupcake decorating book (Hello, Cupcake!). While going through a dark time in my life, I found that the work that went into these colourful creations were able to restore some joy back in my life. Afterall, it’s almost impossible not to smile when cupcakes are around! Cupcakes became my hobby, and I tackled many of the innovative designs in the book, and eventually started experimenting on my own.


Soon after, I began looking for any excuse or occasion to make cupcakes. I thrived on all of the gushing admiration I received for my cakes (I am a Leo, after all). I consider each and every little confection a work of art, and I love making people smile with these creations!

The cupcakes that spawned my obsession: Spaghetti and Meatballs (design via Hello, Cupcake!)

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Janna! Your cupcakes are amazing, can't wait to see more on this blog! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what's next! I'm already hungry:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I am so proud!! :) You are a cupcake genius my little cupcake! Post more please! Miss you. xoxo
    Ps. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete